There are still lots of holiday parties to attend, so if you're looking for guidance on how to be the best holiday party guest - look no further! We've got five fabulous tips to keep you on the nice (and future invitee) list!
- RSVP: This seems simple, but it's easy to forget when we're all so busy. Make sure the host or hostess knows you'll be attending and if you're bringing a guest. Headcounts are important for their prepartion.
- Bright a gift: A bottle of wine is the perfect host or hostess gift because even if they don't partake, they can serve it to their guests! A personalized wine label is a delightful finishing touch to your vino.
- Go with the flow: If there's a theme, indulge your host or hostess and dress for the occasion! Don your ugliest sweater, or sparkliest get-up, or most alluring mask and join the fun!
- Mingle: So you don't know anyone at this party aside from the host or hostess? Fix that! Don't burden your host or hostess with personally entertaining you all night - they've got work to do. Mix and mingle and get to know the other guests. Who knows, you could make some new friends in the process!
- Say "thanks!": Sending a thank you note after the party is a wonderful way to share your gratitude for attending, and to tell the host or hostess what a great time you had. Hosting a party can be stressful, so knowing your guests enjoyed themselves is a relief - and encouragement to host again!
Do you have any tried-and-true party guest tips?