It's a privilege to be part of young lives every year during the spring. We see so many orders come through for high school, collegiate, and grad school students who are starting new adventures & celebrating years of hard work. It's refreshing, exciting, and an amazing source of inspiration!
One of the fun parts of grad season is reading all of the quotes that are incorporated into our customer's wording. Here are the 5 most popular:
1. "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams" - Eleanor Roosevelt
2. "Each of us has different talents, different dreams, and different destinations, yet we all have the power to make a new tomorrow - Unknown
3. "Nursing is an art;and if it is to be made an art, it requires as exclusive a devotion, as hard a preparation, as any painter's or sculptor's work;" - Florence Nightingale
4. "We came to this place together to learn, to grow, and to share. Time and space may separate us but wherever our pathways lead us we'll always be the Class of 2012" - Unknown
5. "We do not fear the future for we are the future because of what we have achieved and what we will achieve" - Unknown
And a few of my favorites:
- "This is what I want to say. When you feel scared, hold someones hand and look into their eyes. And when you feel brave, do the same thing. You are all here because you are smart. And you are brave. And if you add kindness and the ability to change a tire, you almost make up the perfect person." - Amy Poehler, Harvard 2011 Graduation
- "The fireworks begin today. Each diploma is a lighted match. Each one of you is a fuse." - Edward Koch
- "If you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen" - Conan O'Brien
Do you have a favorite quotation?