Fall is upon us and I couldn’t be happier. Fall is my FAVORITE time of year and it’s filled with fun + festive activities.
Here are my top 5 picks for fall:
1. Visit a Pumpkin Patch: During this time of year you can find a these almost anywhere. Definitely check out your local pumpkin patch with family or friends to find pumpkins to decorate!
2. Fall Dinner Parties: Check out our tips on how to throw a fabulous fall dinner party and gather your loved ones for a fun, cozy night in. Personally, I LOVE cooking for people because my house always smells delicious! Before you create your tablescape, make sure to select the perfect fall invitation!
3. Fall Fashion: Get on board with some of this year’s most wearable fall trends that include blazers, rich colors such as copper, mustard and jade, polka dots, comfy chunky sweaters and bright colored pants. What fashion piece are you most excited for?
4. Apple Picking: This is something I haven’t done since I was little and have on my list to do this year! I want to spend the afternoon picking apples and proceed to go home to bake all sorts of apple baked goodies.
5. Fall hikes (or scenic drives): Take some time to relax, get out of the house and take a walk. Enjoy the beautiful fall foliage while it lasts!