Planning a Destination wedding? Destination weddings have become more and more popular among today’s brides and welcome bags are a thoughtful way to thank your guests for traveling! Even if your wedding location is local to you, giving out-of-town guests a welcome bag upon arrival is a great way to introduce them to the area! Welcome bags don’t have to break the bank; they typically include local items and practical things for your guests. The bags can coordinate with the destination wedding theme or have a theme of their own.
We’ve set up a ‘Welcome to Florida’ bag and here’s what’s inside:
- A personalized thank you note from the bride + groom
- Bottled water to stay hydrated: add your names or monogram to make it personalized!
- A map card and a card noting fun area activities
- Sunglasses + Sunscreen: a must in Florida!
- Granola bars: everybody needs food
- A Florida map for any additional traveling
- Swedish Fish: a cute way to acknowledge the warm, tropical area
- Boiled Peanuts: A southern snack
- Advil….just in case
- Tissues for the ceremony: great for any sentimental friend or family member!
What would you include??