I would love to show super trendy items that I suppose I would want for Christmas. But the practical side of me, really wants these items to make my life a whole lot easier. As a working mom of three, chef (only for my household), laundress and house cleaner, I have to have a practical side!
1. Sharper Image Steamer for tablecloths and clothes. I honestly get frustrated by wrinkled linens, yet we eat on them every meal. So now I am looking for the best solution.
2. Chi Flat Iron, because the one I have now has a mind of its own. I suspect that this item is on many female holiday lists. However, I promise you, on my list, it is a true necessity!
3. Waffle Maker to make square waffles, and one that does not look like mine does, like it was run over by a truck. We love breakfast for dinner and simply cannot accomplish this with our beat up one. There is nothing cozier than waffles and warm syrup on a rainy cold evening. Plus this one could feed us all in one go!
4. Love, love Simple brand vegan sneakers and boots. I seriously need comfy shoes to keep up with the kids and all the running I do in the office. I have their sneakers in grey and I very rarely take them off. So another pair would be most appreciated.
5. Puff jacket that is comfy enough to sit in almost all day. Taking a jacket on and off is too much hasssle. When I tried on this jacket in Miami (oddly enough), it was like a pillow. I would love to get a new jacket each year, but my coat closet does not agree.
6. Pretty personalized stationery to write notes all throughout the year. I try to remember to write thank you notes because I am in the business of etiquette; however, I often forget because I don't have stationery around. I know that sounds funny not having my own personalized stationery. But, I am always thinking of everyone else's stationery. So I would love these notes.
So there it is... my holiday list. I am sure right on December 23rd I will remember the one thing I have wanted all year. However, the most important thing I have realized as I ascend further into my thirties is, all I need is health, happiness and peace! And if that was all wrapped in a Pottery Barn box, even better!